The 905nm laser introduces a specialised approach for qualified professionals to treat specific conditions.
The 905nm laser is about 6 times less absorbed in water (blood/lymph) than 980nm, thus allowing more energy to be delivered directly into deeper target tissues. This translates into a stronger impact upon the organism as a whole, and under certain conditions, faster healing with fewer treatments.
This set includes:
• Hand Device, plus 1 x 905 Medical Terminal
• 4000mAh Lithium ion Powerbank for 27 hrs continuous, portable use.
• coMra user guide and operating instructions on a 8gb USB flash drive.
• Electrical and car charging adaptors (dependent on region).
• Compact holdall for up to three Terminals.
Input: 5V — 500 mA
High Power USB Port Compatible
Input: 5V — 1000 mA
Output (x2): 5V — 1000 mA (total)
Capacity: 4000 mAh (polymer battery)
Run time (constant): 27 hrs. (approx.)
Size: 117 x 67 x 9 mm
Weight: 95.5 g
Line voltage: 100V to 240V
Frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Operating Temperature: -5° to 50° C
Size: 151.5 x 51.5 x 34.5 mm
Cable length: 195 cm
Weight: 80 g
Size and weight
Size: 91 x 61 x 38 mm
Weight: 53 g
Wavelength: 905 nm
Optical Power: 10 mW (max)
Frequency: 40 kHz
Sound pressure: 0 dB at contact, -30 dB at 30 cm (max)
Strength: 100 mT (max)