The 905nm laser introduces a specialised approach for qualified professionals to treat specific conditions.
The 905nm laser is about 6 times less absorbed in water (blood/lymph) than 980nm, thus allowing more energy to be delivered directly into deeper target tissues. This translates into stronger impact upon the organism as the whole, and under certain conditions, faster healing with fewer treatments.
This set includes:
• Hand Device, plus 1 x 905 Medical Terminal
• 4000mAh Lithium ion Powerbank for 27 hrs continuous, portable use.
• coMra user guide and operating instructions on a 8gb USB flash drive.
• Electrical and car charging adaptors (dependent on region).
• Compact holdall for up to three Terminals.
Input: 5V — 500 mA
High Power USB Port Compatible
Input: 5V — 1000 mA
Output (x2): 5V — 1000 mA (total)
Capacity: 4000 mAh (polymer battery)
Run time (constant): 27 hrs. (approx.)
Size: 117 x 67 x 9 mm
Weight: 95.5 g
Line voltage: 100V to 240V
Frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Operating Temperature: -5° to 50° C
Size: 151.5 x 51.5 x 34.5 mm
Cable length: 195 cm
Weight: 80 g
Size and weight
Size: 91 x 61 x 38 mm
Weight: 53 g
Wavelength: 905 nm
Optical Power: 10 mW (max)
Frequency: 40 kHz
Sound pressure: 0 dB at contact, -30 dB at 30 cm (max)
Strength: 100 mT (max)